mandag 26. august 2013

DT Card My Bestie Challenge blog

Hello peeps! It`s time for a new challenge over at My Bestie! This time the theme is anything but a card! so pop on over and join us!

A while ago I made a wheelbarrow from a template that Bodil made, you can find it here. And I loved how it came out, so I wanted to make another, and this theme was perfect for doing so! Here it is:
(Thank you Bodil for sharing)

Here is my Wheelbarrow:


The tut is here.

And heres a close up:

I have used My Bestie IMG875 from Sherri Baldy, colored with copics.
Skin: E 13,21,00 - R 11,12 - Lips E04
Orange: E 19,YR 38,18, 16,15,14
Yellow: Y 19,18,17
Blue: B 97,93
Green: G 99,94,82
Grey: W 4,2,1



5 kommentarer:

  1. Such a pretty and fun wheel barrow.
    Apologies for being MIA from time to time. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    SvarSlett
  2. So beautiful Eva, such so pretty.
    Hugs from Anita

    SvarSlett
  3. so stunning eva.fabulous design and i love your gorgeous image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Trillebår, så utrolig stilig!:)) lekkert farget motiv som passet liksom til temaet!:))
    Ida

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.