mandag 20. mai 2013

Bloghop Winner!!!

Its time you guys!!!!! To choose the winner of the BESTIES BLOG HOP!!! Here at my place I`m the one to choose my special winner!!!

I just have to say I`m overwhelmed with each and every comment you guys have left me! THANK YOU!!! It really warms my heart. A special thanks goes to those of you that have chosen to be my follower, I really appreciate it!!! But, I guess you really stopped by her to check out if you`re the WINNER of my candy??:-) Well...... lets see.......Before I get to the winner..... a new Bestie card will be posted here later today - so if you`re curious stay tune:-) .................The Winner of my Candy who will get these things:


And this adorable stamp from Sherri Baldy My-Bestie Stamps.

And if you like - a handmade card from me with an optional theme, with one of Besties digis on is........:-)

with this comment:

"Oh my gosh she is adorable. Love that image and your coloring is wonderful and I can see why you were selected for this team. Great card. Linda K. I did become a follower.."
Congratulations to:
Linda K. aka Lady Bug Stampers 

Please send me a note so we can get the prize to you!!
(post@scraproom.no)

And for the rest of you; Best of luck next time!!
Hope to see you back soon!

1 kommentar:

  1. Eva I sent you an email with my address for the blog candy I hope you get it ok and if not let me know my email is fldigichick@yahoo.com.
    Linda K.

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.