onsdag 15. juli 2015

DT card for My Besties FB team.

Hi there! I have a new card to show you today! - and I just love this digistamp from Sherri Baldy! - It was so fun to color-up. Hope you like it!


 Here`s my card:
I have used the stamp: by Sherri Baldy and colored her with Copics (listed below)
Papers from Bazzill and Pion
Border edge punch from Martha Stewart, dies from Memory Box, flowers from Storyteller and WOC.

and here`s a close-up:

Copics used:

Skin: E00,21,11,04, - R20
Hair: E49,47,57,37,33
Flowers: Y17, YR15,18,14, E19
Green; YG93,95,97,99
Wings: C00,0,1,2,3

2 kommentarer:

  1. Such a pretty stylish card Eva, beautiful colouring, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    SvarSlett
  2. so stunning eva.gorgeous image and your details and colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.