onsdag 29. juli 2015

A new release - My Bestie FB DT card.

Hi there! We are having a new release again today, - and I have been busy this time, I wanted to make more than one card, because i really fell in love with so many of theese digis :-)
Yo can find the new releases i the Etsy shop

First we`re celebrating Christmas in July.... so here you have my first card:


Christmas remix a

And here`s a close-up:

Going on to a real summer card :-)
Her face got a little dark, but nothing to do about that.....

Img694

and a close-up of her:


So to another christmas card, this time a cute little boy:


and here`s a close-up of him

And a summer feel card again:

and a close-up:
Colored with copics.

And my last card for this time - I just love her!!
Colored with copics

and here`s a close up:-)

Colored with copics.

I`ll try to write what I have used of colors and papers tomorrow:-)

Thanks for watching!

hugs; Eva



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.