søndag 22. juni 2014

DT Card for My Besties Norge

It`s time for a new challenge over at My Besties Norge. This time we want you to make a card with more than one fold!

This is my inspirational card:



I have used the digi: Summer Bath Fairy IMG377 and colored her with copics in these colors:
Skin: E50,51,21,11, -E93
Hair: E57,55,E30
Orange / Yellow: Y35,YR12,YR27
Green; YG93,95,97,99
Pink: R81,83,(84), 85

Dies from: Quick Kutz, Spellbinder, Joanna Sheen, Marianne design.
Papers from: Bazill and Maya Design. Flowers from Storyteller.


3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous Eva, fab image and I love all the layers and embellishments, hugs, Colette xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Eva, oh wow what a gorgeous card I love your image and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Dette kortet er bare så flott og sommerlig <3

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.