lørdag 19. april 2014

DT Card for The Paper Nest

Hi there! - Today it`s my turn to show you a card over at The Paper Nest, I have made a card using Flower Bouquet Avery - I think she`s really cute, you can find it in the shop

Here`s my card: 
I have colored her with copics in these colors;
Skin: E50,51,21,11 - E93
Hair: E37,35,33,31
Pink: RV91,93,95
Maroon: RV95,99
Green: YG95,97

Dies: Border edge; Magnolia
Spellbinder Oval, Scallop Oval,
Happy Birthday; Britannia Dies

Flowers from WOC, Halfbeads from FabScraps, Embossing folder; Couture Creations, and papers from Authentique

1 kommentar:

  1. Eva ,this is such a stunning card ,love the delicate background. Beautiful colours and flowers.The ice image is perfect cloured.
    Hugs Gudrun

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.