lørdag 25. januar 2014

DT Card for the Paper Nest Dolls US

Here in the south-east parts of Norway we have a lot of snow, the summer seems so far away, and I really long for it, so today I want to show you a card using the rubbestamp Mermaid with Clam. Last year Christine asked me if I could help her to color up some stamp inserts - and I felt so honored and proud, so of course I said yes:-)
 This is how the insert  turned out: 


And this is my card.



So pop on over to the blog, and check out other wonderful creations by our DT members.

I`m entering these challenges: 


5 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig fargelagt motiv og fargerikt og flott sommerkort.
    Kjenner jeg begynner å bli litt lei kulde og snø.
    Hjelper å se litt sommerkort å drømme seg bort.
    Klem Sissel

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Takk Sissel! - Ja jeg er helt enig!
      klem

      Slett
  2. This is a wowzer, so many lovely elements and I love how you've made the 'bubbles' going up in the 'water'. Such a beautiful creation! Now I really miss summer. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. What a darling image, papers and die cuts.

    Hugs diane

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful colouring Eva, love that image and your whole layout is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxx

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.