onsdag 6. november 2013

My DT card for The Paper Shelter

Hello there! - sorry for being late in my posting today! - I usually make the post the day before at the latest, but this time it all started off wrong.... lol... at first I managed to make a card for a kid, and when I was going to upload it, I saw the winter theme..... oooops.... had to start all over, and in the prosess I got destracted....(gosh)... and made a christmas card..... lol..... so I had to start all over for the third time...... (my oh my) the time was running out, but finally, - the card I`m about to show you today is a winter card:-)
So come on over and join us in our new challenge ( hope I didn`t confuse you too much).... lol.... it is "WINTER FUN"

Challenge prize badge
As allways we have a $30 gift voucher if the winner uses a Paper Shelter Image, and 3 free digis if the winner uses another image.

Here is (finally) my card:

I have used Frost Girl (the precolored version), the papers are from MME, dies are from Spellbinder and Joy Craft (Noor Design) I have used embossing powder on the snowflakes.

Here  are some close ups:








4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card Eva. Love the colours you put with this beautiful sage green. Amazing design as always. Pat K xx

    SvarSlett
  2. so stunning eva.really fabulous design and i love all the details and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Eva, this is beautiful. The image is wonderful, and the diecut around her and the papers you used with the embellishments set her off so great! Beautifully done and sorry it took you so many tries! hehehhehe. Hugs, Gail

    SvarSlett
  4. Hej..tredje gången gillt!!
    Ditt tredje kort blev kanonfint!! Bra att det finns färglagda motiv att använda när det är bråttom ;-)

    Kram Lena

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.